Independence Day Movie
- Don't make plans for August.
EARTH Take a good look. It could be your last.
- Enjoy The Superbowl. It May Be Your Last (Superbowl Promo)
On July 2, 1996, the aliens came. On July 3, 1996, the aliens saw and struck. On Independence Day 1996, the human race will CONQUER!
- On July 2nd, they arrive. On July 3rd, they strike. On July 4th, we fight back.
The question of whether or not we are alone in the universe has been answered.
- THESE extraterrestrials don't want to phone home...They want OUR home.
They only want one thing... DESTRUCTION!
- WARNING! Your next stop may not be there.
We've always believed we weren't alone. Pretty soon, we'll wish we were.
User Reviews of Independence Day
- IMDB Rating:
- IMDB Votes:
- Action, Thriller, Sci-Fi
Blockbuster, Helicopter, London england, Los angeles california, New york, Statue of liberty, Title spoken by character, Vomit, Car accident, Father daughter relationship
- $306,169,268 (37.5%)
- + Foreign:
- $511,231,623 (62.5%)
- = Worldwide:
- $50,228,264 (2,882 theaters, $17,428 average) % of Total Gross: 16.4%
- 2,977 theaters